Why do I feel the need to answer these silly quizzes? I. can’t. stop.
Where was I ten years ago?
I was a senior at Humble High School. I had double(that’s right, double) early release and I would head home with a friend around 10:45 from school and just waste time. I wouldnt do something useful like get a job, oh no way! I actually did a have a job, but I hated it so I quit. I was involved in my youth group, which meant I was considered a leader since so few students stay in a youth group through their senior year. Yikes.
Things on my To-Do List today:
Straighten up the bedroom, laundry, make something for church tonight(dessert or sidedish?), take Josiah to a park.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Pay off Dirk’s school loans and our car. I would probably set up a college fund for all my nieces and nephews(and Josiah, of course), buy a cute little house in College Station, and then pay someone to organize it for me so that I could keep it neat and tidy. I would probably put the rest in some investment-something-or-other and keep it safe from myself. And I would get a really nice camera. Oh, and I would take our family to Hawaii for a week long–or maybe two weeks–vacation. And then I would take anyone who wanted to come to Japan(I’m guessing there wont be as many takers). I would ask very nicely for my dad to come so he could translate for us.
3 of my bad habits.
1. Wasting time–like right now
2. Not keeping our home organized and neat
3. Being late. I’m not great at time management, but I’ve gotten better!
I dont like myself after making that list.
5 jobs I’ve had.
1. Sonic carhop
2. Cici’s buffet stocker(see “what I was doing ten years ago”)
3. biology department aide at A&M
4. substitute teacher
5. middle school teacher
6. high school teacher
5 Things you don’t know about me.
This is hard since I take one of these surveys every 6 months or so.
1. I really want to go to this. I realize that it is really geared more for children, but I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid and it looks really cool.
2. I have a son that turns onein less than two weeks! Ok, you might have known that, but its a big deal around here.
3. I went to Galveston with Dirk and Josiah Monday and spent the night at my parents’ timeshare. Josiah loved the beach!(pictures will be forthcoming)
4. I do not like what I consider “interactive food”(This is for you, Debbie). If some entree requires me to dismantle an animal and take the flesh out of its protective covering in order to eat, I am not interested. This includes most popular seafood and some barbeque. Crab, crawfish, lobster, shrimp, pork ribs or related food do not sound appetizing if I have to take it apart to eat it. This is merely a preference, and does not mean that I won’t eat them if that’s all there is, or I am served it at a dinner party, its merely a preference.
5. I can’t wait to live in a house so I can have a garden and (most exciting) a compost pile!
Ok, if you aren’t sick of these things, I tag Jamie, Robin, Misty, Rebecca, Ashley, Jenny, and Kimberly *and Heather, and Amy
**I’d like to interject that Kathy has NOT discussed the whole billionaire thing with me. While I’m sure you are all nice people there would probably be some sort of application process to go on trips…yeah that’s it. Questions to include: What do you add to our entourage? How many of my bags can you carry without complaining? Do you speak Japanese? Are you just using us for our money (I’m ok with it, just want to know)? Also, from what I can tell from the post all of our money would be gone before she got to the saving/investing part. I’d like to add that I wouldn’t be teaching anymore either–Dirk