I was tagged by Jamie. Here are the rules:- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged. (Note: I don’t have 8 people to tag, but we’ll stick with the 8 facts in the spirit of the game)
1. I love the TV show Scrubs. We’ve only seen 2 episodes during primetime, but we own seasons 3, 4, and 5 on DVD. Its a huge waste of money and time, but its still funny. As if that justifies anything.
2. I’ll lump these together since they are repeats: I love onions of any kind. Fresh or cooked, yellow or red, chives or 1015s, it doesnt matter. I also love the color blue. I have to stop myself or everything I own would be some shade of blue.
3. I like to read, but more than that, I like books. I could blow all my money at Barnes and Noble, but there is no guarantee that I would read what I bought. I am working on that.
4. I lived in Japan for 5 years and Hawaii for 5 years when I was growing up. I think that was a repeat too.
5. On July 20, I will have been married for 5 years. Crazy. And Dirk and I aren’t bored with each other yet. 🙂
6. I like sudoku and crossword puzzles. I waste a lot of time with them.
7. Right now, I’m listening to lectures from Covenant Theological Seminary’s Ancient and Medieval Church History class. Its not bad. (If you are interested Dirk left a link a few posts down)
8. Kathy is not my first name. My first name is Rebecca, but I’ve gone by a shortened version of my middle name from birth, I think.
I’m sure there are more things about me that are weird-or random-and I’ll think of them after I post this, I’m sure. Oh well, this is all I could think of at the moment.